Friday, August 17, 2012

SoundGecko...Convert ANY article into an MP3 for FREE


I recently discovered the awesomeness of SoundGecko from one of my favorite blogs (notanotherhistoryteacher). The image above shows you the simple steps of using SoundGecko. You receive the email containing the MP3 within a minute. You can link your DropBox or Google Drive account to SoundGecko for an instant download. I haven't played with the iPhone app yet, but it looks promising.

I can foresee this wonderful resource helping struggling readers, ELL students, and students with reading/learning disabilities. Since it is free, I have only been able to receive one voice who reads the article, nevertheless, the quality of the recording was flawless on the two different articles I tried out. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment