Thursday, August 1, 2013

Learn to Code!


I have been taking a break from my blog for the summer, though I have been busy doing a variety of projects and teaching for my school district. As the school year approaches, I am excited to share great tech tips and tools for you to share and use with your students.

Codeacademy seems like a great and FREE tool to help you and your students learn how to code. They offer many coding classes and exercises for different learning levels.

If I was growing up now, I would definitely work hard to learn how to manipulate JAVA, HTML, and the other coding languages. So many career fields will need people to write code for software and the growing field of mobile applications.

Even if you aren't interesting in becoming a coding expert, you should definitely pass this website on to your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment