Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JeopardyLabs...Who doesn't love Jeopardy?

I have been using a format of Jeopardy to review for exams for many years. During all of these years, I have used a PowerPoint template to create my review game, however, with JeopardyLabs, one only needs access to the Internet and an LCD projector.

I am in the process of learning how JeopardyLabs works, but here are my current thoughts. First, I love how easy it is to set up a game. Second, I love how the scorekeeper (aka the teacher) can easily keep score on the game screen. Third, I like how you can search through other Jeopardy templates and use AND edit them instead of starting from scratch. Fourth, students can play (review) on their own since the game does provide the correct answer. Finally, I enjoy how one can embed the game into a website, as well as send a link to students and/or colleagues.

Here is a Jeopardy I found...please note that I did not make this: AP US Government and Politics Review


No comments:

Post a Comment