Monday, November 11, 2013

I HEART Educreations!


One of my favorite iPad apps is Educreations. I have been using it for over a year now (it seems like an eternity), and it is by far my favorite free iPad app. Educreations allows users to explain something using a digital whiteboard. One can insert images, draw, type text, and narrate audio in a presentation. Check out this page that goes through FAQ's regarding Educreations.

I love making my own Educreation presentations, as well as allowing students the chance to make presentations. This evening, I have been creating short presentations explaining different campaign finance "vehicles".

Check out this one showing how PACs work:


 Check out this one showing how Super PACS work:

 Check out this one showing how 501 (c) (4)s work:

 Here is one a student created presentation describing the Telecommunications Act of 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment