Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Do you know what GAFE stands for?


I have been a big Google Apps fan for many years. One of the best decision my school district made was adopting the Google tools. I have been doing some research on the various Google Apps that exist to share with my fellow colleagues. The product of my work is this Google Doc (did you expect something else?) with GAFE tutorials, tips, and tricks for users of all levels.

It can be quite overwhelming researching the various Google Apps. However, with more practice, the better you will become. My goal this year is to become more adept using Google Classroom. I am like how it is still relatively simple platform without too many bells and whistles to distract the students or me. On that note, I highly recommend you spend the 20 minutes or so to listen to this terrific podcast about Google Classroom. I was so impressed by the tips the guest Alice Keeler, that I purchased her book on Amazon. I can't wait to read it so I can use and share her tips.

Happy Googling!

No comments:

Post a Comment