Sunday, September 13, 2015

Gmail Hacks


Source: http://www.melauspartners.com/gmail-logo-image-211.png 

Besides being a fan of edtech, I am a genuine nerd when it comes to new gadgets. One of my favorite sources for technology news is Boy Genius Report (BGR). I don't normally peruse their site for edtech information, nevertheless, when I ran into these nifty Gmail hacks I knew I had to share them with fellow educators.

My school district has been using GAfE for many years. Gmail has so many settings one can manipulate to customize their experience. Additionally, with the Chrome Store and all of the great extensions that exist, people have created some nifty ways to make Gmail even more efficient and productive.

Of the many extensions listed, I recommend you check out...
  • Wisestamp: Create cool signatures that will impress.
  • MailTrack.io: Determine if people actually open and read your emails.
  • Boomerang: Write an email and schedule it to be sent later.

No comments:

Post a Comment