Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Podcasts for Educators...Educate yourself while you drive!

I have been a big podcast user for many years (before I even had a smartphone). I had never given much thought to using podcasts as a way to build my professional learning community (PLC). Nevertheless, I have found a collection of great podcasts that every educator should check out, BAM! Radio. They have a great array of podcasts and articles for educators of all types.

Check out their extensive collection in the screenshot below. My favorites so far are The Flip Side, #EdChat Radio, #Ed.Tech Chat, and Classroom Q&A. One of the nice aspects of each podcast is that they incorporate a variety of educators from all over the US.

I strongly urge you to try one of the podcasts Bam! Radio offers...

No comments:

Post a Comment