Tuesday, November 24, 2015

EdTech, Meet Project Based Learning (PBL)...


Last week I came across this amazing Google Doc that organizes edTech tools by the Project Based Learning (PBL) phase. I don't remember how I got to it, but I am so happy I found it.

Even if you don't fully implement PBL in your room, you will appreciate the massive number of tools listed that you can use for smaller projects and activities.

Don't forget to check out this hyperlink located at the top of the doc that provides lots more resources with great descriptions.

If you are looking for PBL ideas based by grade level and content area, make sure you check out this other hyperlink included at the top of the document.

Kudos to @jrkauss and @suzieboss for creating this fabulous resource!!

PBL Timeline Organized by Teacher and Student
Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2sthyfRZivcTV9aZFFJMk9UTjA/view

No comments:

Post a Comment