Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Shout Out from the Great Ken Halla!


I was honored to win a small contest run by Ken Halla's US Government Teacher's blog recently. He asked for submissions of the best review materials to help students prepare for the AP US Government and Politics exam quickly approaching. I sent him my centralized resources and he declared me the winner ;) Not only did I get a nice write up on his blog, but I won a copy of his great new book, Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction. It is a terrific and timely resource for teachers who want to learn best practices of using different technology resources within their classroom, school, and community.

If you do not subscribe to Halla's social studies blogs, you are missing out on great (and practical) resources for your classroom. Here is the nice post he wrote about my winning resource.

Also, here is the Google document my students are using to prepare for the AP US Government and Politics exam. May 12th is almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment