Monday, January 9, 2012

Use Screen Shots like a Pro




I have been using screen shots to capture images to help my students for years. When I received my MacBook Pro from my school system this year, I had to re-learn how to do many of the tasks I did easily with a Windows computer. Through a Google search, I came across this useful website: http://take-a-screenshot.org/.

This website explains (using screen shots of course) how to take a still photo of what is on your screen so you can use the image to better help your students. Once you figure out how to take screen shots, you will use them on a regular basis. Since I am a visual learner, I find having a photo of what I am learning helpful.

Obviously, one should be aware of copyright rules and regulations before using the imagery from a website.




No comments:

Post a Comment