Friday, May 11, 2012

Edutopia & What's Your Learning Style?


One of my favorite education websites is Edutopia. The website allows for teachers to collaborate on a wide range of education issues. As the image below notes, I found this cool survey that analyzes a person's learning style. As the year winds down and I start to reflect, I am considering having my students do this survey in the beginning of the year.


Another great (and free) feature is their section of Classroom Guides. These guides provide information on many topics facing novices and experienced professionals. For instance, they have guides on classroom management, creating a Facebook group for parents, brain based learning strategies, and many more topics. I plan on perusing these items in the coming months.

There are countless more resources for teachers at Edutopia. I hope these two I listed above help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment