Thursday, March 1, 2012

eSchoolnews.com...My New Favorite Website


I have come across eSchool News and I am in love with it! If you notice the right side of my blog, you will see the new widgets that update technology news and new grants.

As you know, there are a zillion websites with education news. However, I believe that eSchool News is one of the best. Besides putting up great news articles and best practices from other teachers, I am a big fan of their list of grants, scholarships, and other awards.

When I hear the word "grant", I usually think about large amounts of paperwork. Some grants do require lots of info, however, there are many grants listed that don't take much time to complete. Like many of you, I spend my own money to purchase classroom resources. There is lots of money out there to help you purchase items to create your ideal learning environment.

Let me know if you find any cool grants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment