Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GradeCam...Grade Multiple Choice Questions Quicker!



GradeCam is something I have seen mentioned in a couple of blogs, and I want to share the resource with you. I am not going to bore you by explaining how it works (that is why I included the video explaining GradeCam). In an era where we teachers are being asked to assess students regularly, this seems like a nifty tool to make giving and analyzing assessments less time consuming.

I have not tried out GradeCam yet, however, I plan on doing so over the next few weeks. After I try out Gradecam, I will write about my experience. I am excited that you can print your own scantron sheets for FREE! I bought 200 scantron sheets this past school year and it set me back $50! I am hoping GradeCam can make assessment more efficient and less costly. 

Have you used GradeCam? If so, please share your experiences :)


Note:
- Since this post, a colleague (Mr. W.) tried it out and said it worked as advertised
- I played with it yesterday and it seemed to work well. I would need to spend some time putting my class rosters into csv format. I am going to try out GradeCam in a future formal assessment and share my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment