Sunday, February 5, 2012

Password Creator


Whether you are a teacher or someone else who uses passwords in order to log into a website, you know the dread of making a new password. In my case, I am forced to change my school password every 90 days. Logically, I understand that it is in best interest to change my password to ward off evildoers waiting to exploit my identify. However, I dread this experience since I must follow so many rules per my school district. For instance, I cannot use a word or number sequence that I have previously used, and I must create a password at least eight characters in length. Once again, I understand the logic of these rules but realistically I despise rules like these because I struggle coming up with word and number combinations I can easily remember.

ALAS, a solution to the aforementioned problem---passcreator.com. Simply follow the simple rules and you will receive a randomly generated password that meets your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment